Preseason Information Page (updated 2/3/17)
- We will field 2 teams, one Varsity and one JV
- The lacrosse season runs from tryouts starting February 18 to the CIF finals on May 13, 2017.
- All players who wish to tryout must complete the CCA Athletic clearance process . See the CCA athletics site for more info.
- Optional Preseason practice sessions are currently running and are being led by Varsity Captains Melissa Pelowski and Shayna Weinstein on Mondays , Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 3:15 PM until 5:00 pm. Meet outside the gym lower level. Anyone may join at any time.
- A Preseason workout packet and set of videos are available to help you in your preparation for tryouts. This packet is provided purely for your benefit and does NOT need to be turned in.
- There will be a mandatory player/parent meeting on Monday February 27 at 5:30 PM in the learning commons.
- Parent Volunteer Opportunities to start thinking about: scoreboard operator, timekeeper, scorekeeper, fundraiser coordinator/assistant . Parents will in the future be able to sign up through the Help page or by contacting Kelly Ma to volunteer for these vital roles. It takes a tribe to make this work.
#1 Priority is to have fun, learn the great game of lacrosse and honor the game!!